When Im Excited When Im Excited

Rip off.

Liked the original better becuase Yoko trumps your animation.

bocodamondo responds:

its a meme/fad you idiot! i had to do it so!

-The Guardian- -The Guardian-

Spectacular!

Gave me chills and I just wish it was a long film instead of a short film.

And the villain reminds me of my old pal Benny... You didn't adopt him did yah? Cus I put him up for adoption on Fig. (Benny Aka Benjamin is one of my old original chars. not a real person BTW.)

Anyway, great job and keep up the good work cus I wanna see more from yah.

Skyward Sword Parody Skyward Sword Parody

It had its moments.

I do like your criticism of the motion controls and the constant assault of navi like characters along with a few other things (heh heh, the hand from MM... wait, I haven't played SS, did they actually bring it back?). But the animation was... unfitting and I just didn't like it, I'll accept it if it was only a half effort where you barely put in any time, but only then.

All in all, you get a rating of: O.K

Samination responds:

The hand returns. Sort of. I worked on the animation for almost a week. I think it came out quite good myself. What is your problem with it exactly? It looked pretty much like the actual game.

Talk to Jebus V Talk to Jebus V

Three things,
One: Why can't I hear my music?
Two: Did you ask permission to use my music? No. Then why is it listed?
Three: What the heck is your problem?

Invertion Invertion

A bit too much like portal...

I mean, it was pretty much the same thing as portal, only without the portals and the mirror/split power instead.

It was still okay though.

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

Fantastic

Much better than the first two, not that they weren't awesome as well. My only issue are the glitches. The games is still pretty buggy especially around the water, I've been getting stuck against a lot of walls too. I really hope you finish soon, it's gonna be great.

WF1/KTR Breaking Restraints WF1/KTR Breaking Restraints

somewhere around four years ago, I heard this song... then I lost it completely. It has been stuck in mind forever that there is this awesome song be KTRECORDS somewhere on the internet. And here it is... so much nostalgia... so awesome.

LoZ - Serenade of Water LoZ - Serenade of Water

Love the song, love your rendition, but I also love the water temple. It never really challenged me, so I don't get why people say it's so hard.

VGSongbird responds:

It wasn't hard; it was annoying. Especially if you accidentally miss the key behind the "bomb" wall. I miss that every now and then; I know its there, I just forget about it. And then I have to raise and lower the water levels all over again...just tedious. ^_^

Thanks for listening!

Fantasy for piano Fantasy for piano

Such a soothing melody

I could listen for hours...

And I probably will.